|World of Aventuria|
|Price:||$ 29.99/29,95 €|
|ISBN and availability:||1-932564-06-3 availability|
|Format:||PDF Download, Hardcover|
|Release date:||August 29, 2006|
|by courtesy of|
Ulisses Spiele and Uhrwerk Verlag
From the frozen tundras of the Grimmfrost Wastes to the blasted wastes of the Khôm Desert, the forests of the Elves to the steaming jungles of the Cyclops Islands, the continent of Aventuria has it all. Political intrigue, ancient Emperor Dragons, demon overlords and marauding bands of orks. The Orkstorm is over, and the evil Borbarad has been defeated, but their legacies remain. The people of Aventuria are rebuilding, and in desperate need of heroes. Who will answer their call?
24 major regions and nations are covered in-depth, plus dozens more major cities across the lands.
Details on cultures, armies and navies, law and order, astrology and superstition, and much, much more!
Reports from the few intrepid adventurers who have made the trek across the oceans and to the lands beyond—and survived to tell about it!
New game rules for poisons and diseases both common and rare, ancient magical tomes, additional Talents and more.
More than 130 major NPCs from all walks of life.
Everything you need to explore the lands of The Dark Eye!
- Cover Art
- Thomas Thiemeyer
- Cover Design
- Ralf Berszuck
- Interior Illustrations
- Nicolas Bau, Caryad, Frank Freund, Jens Haupt, Horus, Ina Kramer, Norbert Lösche, Don-Oliver Matthies, Susanne Michels, Christian Turk, Ugurcan Yüce
- Original Color Maps
- Ralf Hlawatsch, Michael Meyhöfer, Thomas Römer
- Florian Don-Schauen, Thomas Römer
- Box Editor
- Britta Herz
- Editorial Staff
- Britta Herz, Ina Kramer, Thomas Römer
- The World of the Dark Eye and Encyclopaedia Aventurica Authors
- Michael Brandt, Lena Falkenhagen, Ralf Hlawatsch, Jörg Raddatz, Thomas Römer, Gun-Britt Tödter
- With additions by
- Britta Herz, Heike Kamaris, Arne Kaminski, Stefan Küppers, Gregor Rot, Hadmar Freiherr von Wieser, Karl-Heinz Witzko, Armin Abele